TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Gauthami, who turned costume designer for Vishwaroopam, has taken the same responsibility for Kamal Hassan's upcoming film Uthama Villain. The news has been confirmed by Andrea Jeremiah, who is playing one of the lead roles in the flick.
Andrea Jeremiah took Facebook to reveal the news. She wrote, "#UthamaVillain first day shoot starts today and Gauthami Ma'am is designing my costumes #happiness - with Kamal Haasan."
The singer-turned-actress further added that it is pleasure to be working with Kamal Hassan after Vishwaroopam and Vishwaroopam 2. "What a pleasure it is to work with Kamal Haasan Sir once again. Vishwaroopam was a great learning experience for me," Andrea Jeremiah posted on the social networking site.
Apart from Andrea Jeremiah and Kamal Hassan, Parvathi Menon, Malayalam actor Jayaram, Nasser, MS Bhaskar, Vivek, and others are in the cast. The interesting part of the story is the the Universal Star's mentor K Balachander and another legendary filmmaker K Vishwanath are doing guest appearance in the Tamil flick.
Uthama Villain is directed by Ramesh Aravind and produced by N Lingusamy and Kamal Hassan. Shyam Dutt is the cinematographer, M Ghibran is the music director and Vijay Shankar is the editor. The Tamil film will hit the screens by the end of the year.