- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
Amala Paul and director Vijay's wedding will be different in its own terms. Taking inspiration from the marriage of singer Chinmayi and actor Rahul Ravindran, the couple is asking the guests not to present gifts rather donate it for charity.
Their request is simple. Guests have been clearly told not to bring flower bouquets or any other gifts. If invitees want to present, they can pick anything that will be useful for the people from orphanage. Sources say that the couple want to make their wedding a meaningful event. Hence, they have come up with this idea.
The gifts will be donated to an organisation called Ability Foundation. Recently, Chinmayi-Rahul Ravindran had done the same by contributing the presentations to the 17,000 ft Foundation, a charity organization in Ladakh.
Amala Paul and Vijay will tie the knot on June 12 at Valliammai Hall MRC Centre, Chennai. They are also likely to have a formal engagement ceremony to exchange the rings as per the Christian custom. It will be held in Kochi, Kerala, on June 7.
However, the couple doesn't have big honeymoon plans as they are busy with their respective projects. While Vijay wants to complete his forthcoming Tamil film Saivam, Amala Paul has a handful of Tamil and Malayalam films to wrap up. Post her marriage, she will be bidding goodbye to films.