TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Goli Soda has turned out to be a superhit. The film has made a brilliant collection at the Tamil Box Office and all the sectors involved in the business like producer, exhibitor and distributor are happy with the film's performance at collection centres.
The film, which has become a sleeper hit, was made with the budget of Rs 2 crores. In the first week itself, the film has given profit to the makers of Goli Soda. It has minted Rs 8 crores in the opening week.
"The film has collected over Rs 8 crore at Box Office. The overwhelming response and collection has made the distributors as well as theatre owners extremely happy," read a statement from Thirrupathi Brothers.
Director SD Vijay Milton is elated with the way the people have given response for Goli Soda. "I'm extremely happy with the response to the film so far. We recently released in other cities as well such as Mumbai and Hyderabad. We are getting good response from audience in these places as well. I have been in the industry for over two decades, but I feel this is my biggest achievement," the director told IANS.
Goli Soda is set against the backdrop of Koyambedu market in Chennai. The film narrates the coming-of-age story of four kids, who played the lead roles in the Tamil flick.