- Malayalam Movies 2017 Round-up: Other Language Actors Who Made Their Debut In Mollywood!
- BB 11: After Hansika, Kriti Kharbanda Lashes Out At Hina Khan For Insulting South Film Actresses!
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan Insults The South Industry; Hansika Motwani, Kushboo Lash Out At Her!
- Mohanlal's Villain Bags A Clean U!
- IT"S OFFICIAL: Villain Release Date Is Out!
- Mohanlal's Villain: The Official Trailer Is Out And It Is Nothing Less Than Stunning!
Hansika Motwani has been maintaining dignified silence on her break up with Simbu. While the latter came out in public in February 2014 and announced that his relationship with her had ended, the Maan Karate girl had refused to speak about it. Finally, she has given her first statement on the issue.
Speaking to a daily, Hansika Motwani has claimed that she refuses to speak about it because silence is her dignity. Neither she want to get hurt, noe she like to hurt Simbu. Hence, the best way to avoid get hurting each other is keeping silent on the issue.
Interestingly, Hansika Motwani does not have any regret about his past with Simbu and the actress says that she has moved on. The bubbly girl stills wishes him the best.
"One person should close the shutter down and say 'Let's not talk about it and let's not hurt each other'. Even if it were to come up 10 years later, I'd still keep quiet. There is no point in pointing fingers because there are three fingers pointing back at you," Hansika Motwani told the Times of India.
On asking about working with Simbu post her break up, it was fine for her. Hansika Motwani has completed her delayed film Vaalu with him. One more film is pending and she will be wrap it up like any other project.