- 'Manithan' Movie Review & Rating: Hit-and-miss!
- JAW DROPPING! Tollywood Celebrities And Their Look-Alikes
- 'Pokkiri Raja' Movie Review & Rating: Brilliant Idea Gone Awry!
- Aranmanai 2 Box Office: Opening Weekend (First Three Days) Predictions!
- OMG! Unexpected IT Raids On Samantha, Shruti Haasan and Other Actresses
- Kichcha Sudeep Fans Eagerly Wait To See Him In Vijay's Puli!
Hansika is busy shooting for her upcoming movie Ambala starring Vishal in the lead. The actress who was recently in news after being stung by a bee in the shooting spot has reportedly taken a small break from her tight schedule.
Ask her about the break she has taken and she will tell you that she is going to spend this Diwali with her 30 kids. The Maan Karate actress has adopted 30 children so far and has been funding their education, food and living expenses among others.
Since she has decided to carve this Diwali celebrations forever in her memories, she will be flying back to her hometown to meet her beloved kids for the festival. Hansika makes sure she meets these children every year for her birthday but has decided to meet them for the festival of lights this time around.
It is also said that before flying to Mumbai, the 23 year old actress will go to Hyderabad to take part in a fund raising event to help the cyclone victims. It is indeed a noble act by Hansika not just to celebrate her Diwali with the adopted kids but also to pitch in for the Hudhud victims.