- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
Life is unpredictable and celebrities are the best example for it. There is no permanent enemies or friends in film industry and the latest example is none other than Nayantara and Simbu! The love blossomed between them ended in separation a few years ago. But now, their old-relationship seems to be on track again.
Nayantara and Simbu fell in love while they worked together in Vallavan. They never tried to play hide-and-seek game with public about their affair and this was the hallmark of their relationship. As they say, all good things must come to an end, something seriously went wrong in their relationship. Hence, they decided to break up and left their fans in a state of shock!
Like others, they did not mourn over the break up but kept themselves busy in their professional lives. But life always has surprises in store and this was proved again when Pandiraj approached Nayantara and Simbu for Idhu Namma Aalu. Hesitatingly, they approved the movie. As they started working together, the good old days returned in their lives. Now, they are making public appearances like before.
Recently, they were spotted together at the special screening of Amara Kaaviyam. They posed for the camera like before and they looked okay with the special attention that they were receiving from the media.