- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Even as Vijay is busy with his Kaththi, there is a lot of buzz on his next movie with Chimbudevan. Now, the rumours on his 59th movie has started hitting headlines. If reports are to be believed, the Illayathalapathy has given green signal for a movie to be directed by Atlee and produced by Kalaipuli S Dhanu.
Yes, the actor, who is working on his 57th movie Kaththi, will be kick-starting his 58th film directed by Chimbudevan soon. Now, we hear Vijay has approved the project directed by Atlee Kumar of Raja Rani. Kalaipuli S Dhanu, who shares good working relationship with the actor, has come forward to produce the film. Notable movie in their association is Thuppakki.
GV Prakash Kumar will be reportedly scoring music for the movie. Apart from these details, we do not know much about the film. The movie is likely to take off in mid 2015. However, there were also buzz that Vijay's 59 film might be produced by actor Dhanush. But now, the rumours have turned false.
Meanwhile, Vijay's Kaththi is getting ready for the release during Diwali festival. The audio of the film will release on September 18. His 58th movie will start its shooting soon. It is a fantasy-adventure project featuring Kannada superstar Sudeep, yesteryear actress Sridevi and Shruti Hassan are also part of the cast.