- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Saamy Square: The Motion Poster Of The Chiyaan Vikram Starrer is Out!
- Vinayakan To Play The Baddie In Vikram's Dhruva Natchathiram?
- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Sketch Movie Review: Vikram Shoulders This Usual Mass Entertainer With Elan!
Chiyaan Vikram has taken to twitter to let everyone know that Shankar's upcoming movie I will most likely be censored on 18th of December(Thursday). As we all know, when a film enters the Central Board of Film Certification, it means that the movie has been completed and is ready to be released.
Though, PC Sreeram, the film's Director of Photography said that the film will hit the silver screen on 9th of January, there were a few doubts lingering in movie goers' mind as the film had been postponed in the past even after locking a release date. But, with the film ready to be presented to the Central Board to censor and certify it, there shouldn't be any other reasons for the makers to postpone the film yet again.
The Pithamagan actor also confirmed that the theatrical trailer has already been censored and that the trailer will be released very shortly. The 2 minute trailer has been given a UA certificate and the movie also might come out with a UA certificate when it is censored.
Meanwhile, Thala Ajith's Yennai Arindhaal which also has enjoyed high level of expectancy among movie buffs might be released on either 15th or 22nd of January as Ajith had expressed his desire to release the movie around Pongal festival. Knowing AM Rathnam, Yennai Arindhaal 's producer, he might fix a Thursday to release the movie.
Ironically, both these movies(I and Yennai Arindhaal ) which was initially planned for a 2015 Pongal release might not be released on January 14th(festival day) after all.
Also Read: Yennai Arindhaal Beats I And Lingaa!