- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
- CONFIRMED: Rudhramadevi And Puli To Be Dubbed In Kannada!
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
At the Lingaa audio launch function director Ameer of Raam fame requested Rajinikanth to consider his entry into politics seriously for the welfare of his fans and people across Tamil Nadu he said, "It is the wish of your fans that you enter politics" for which Superstar Rajinikanth replied by saying that he acts according to the circumstances and if such a situation arise, then he might take that big step forward by entering politics.
Rajinikanth also said that he is hesitant to enter politics only because he knows the depth of it. "I'll have to step on many shoulders if I need to enter politics" he added. He also openly declared that he is not afraid of entering politics but only hesitant at the moment which earned him a tumultuous applause by his fans.
Rajinikanth however said that he believes he can serve people even without entering politics. He also promised to keep delivering films with good messages for his fans but also hinted that he is willing to do good deeds for his people if that is what they desire him to do so.
Many feel that this might just be the right time for the Superstar to venture into politics as Tamil Nadu is in a state of bother right now and Rajinikanth would be the right person to save them at the time of crisis. With Rajinikanth not counting out on the possibility of him entering politics in the near future, Tamil Nadu people would be hoping for the best and according to them Rajinikanth alone is nothing short of best.