- Will 'Bhooloham' Lock Horns With 'Vaalu' On July 3rd?
- I Treat For Fans This Diwali
- Bhooloham Is Confirmed To Release This Diwali
- Photos: Trisha Inks Tattoos On Her Belly & Thighs For Bhooloham
- Tik Tik Tik Day 1 Collections: Jayam Ravi’s Film Opens On A Decent Note At The Box Office
- Tik Tik Tik Review: Forgive The Minor Shortcomings & You Are In For An Extravagant Experience!
Director Shankar's next alleged magnum opus film I was all set to release this Diwali. But, much to the audience's disappointment, it looks like the big budget movie is out of the Diwali race as the post production works are yet to be completed.
According to trade sources, the producer, Aascar Ravichandran is looking forward to release his long pending film Bhooloham instead of I for Diwali and is expected to make an official announcement soon regarding the same. Bhooloham is directed by N. Kalyanakrishnan and it stars Jayam Ravi and Trisha Krishnan in the lead roles.
As the makers of this film were waiting to release the movie at an appropriate time after a long wait, it looks like the incomplete post production work of I has opened up the gate for Bhooloham. If the trade sources are to be believed, then the much awaited movie I will have to make way for Bhooloham raising questions on its own release date.
If Bhooloham is Aascar Ravichandran's gift for his audience this Diwali then, Shankar's I could be released early next year for Pongal. Meanwhile, Vijay's Kaththi and Vishal's Poojai are confirmed to release for this Diwali.