- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
In South India, especially Tamil Nadu, it is hard to keep off film personalities from entering into politics. The trend which was jointly started by late Dr. M. G. Ramachandran and M. Karunanidhi has been followed till date. Looks like another famous actor who would want to join the never ending list is none other than our Ilayathalapathy Vijay by forming an alliance with BJP.
There have been talks about Vijay's interest to serve the people of Tamil Nadu using politics as a base but the actor himself has denied it on several occasions. But now the latest buzz is that Vijay's father and a veteran director SA Chandrasekhar has advised Vijay not to join politics at the moment.
According to reports, Vijay had an intention of starting up his own political party in January and then tie up with Tamilisai Sounderrajan, BJP's Tamil Nadu unit president. However, his father has advised against it and has asked him to concentrate on fabricating good movies as of now.
Reportedly, his father has also said that entering into politics at this moment is like committing suicide and that he would like to see Vijay only as an actor until he turns 50. Guess that's what even fans would be hoping from Ilayathalapathy.
Now that this news has come out, Vijay's participation in politics cannot be ruled out in near future. Vijay, in the past has expressed his desire to bring about a positive change to the society and politics might be the best option to realize his dream.