- Vijay To Work With Director Ameer After Wrapping Up Thalapathy 62?
- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
For the first time, Ilayathalapathy Vijay's dual role in his upcoming film with Chimbu Deven tentatively titled as Vijay 58 has been confirmed. There were news doing rounds for quite sometime now about Vijay's possible dual roles in Vijay 58 and sources close to the project have confirmed the news.
According to some reliable sources, Vijay will reportedly be seen as a gigantic commander and a dwarf in the movie. While Hansika will be paired up with the tall and giant-like Vijay, Shruthi Haasan will be paired up with the dwarf looking Vijay.
The news has also trashed rumours about Shruthi Haasan being paired up with Sudeep of Naan Ee fame who will have an important role to play in the alleged magnum opus. It will be interesting to see what exactly is the characterization given to the goblin like Vijay in the movie.
It is to be noted that Kamal Haasan has already portrayed the role of a dwarf in his film Apoorva Sagodharargal in 1989 and Vijay will only be the second actor in Kollywood to sport the look of a short guy after the legendary Kamal Haasan.
Vijay's upcoming film is a fantasy thriller and is expected to be high on scenes that are visually appealing. It is also said that high end graphics will be used in the film to generate larger than life animals and some imaginary creatures that will take on Ilayathalapathy Vijay. The movie is being shot at a rapid pace and is expected to be released late next year.