- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
- Kaala Box Office: Is The Rajinikanth Starrer A Hit Or A Flop?
- Kaala Box Office Collections: The Film Crosses Another Milestone!
- Rajinikanth To Team Up With AR Murugadoss For An Upcoming Movie?
- Kaala Box Office Collection Report: Registers a Strong Opening In Malaysia!
- Kaala Box Office Update: The Rajinikanth Starrer Becomes Third Highest Grossing Tamil Film In The US
Rajinikanth's political entry has always been a mystery. His contradicting statements on his interest in the past had created a lot of confusions. But after falling ill in 2011, the political pundits and his close aides had declared that his political plans, more or less, has been shelved. However, now, there is fresh rumours again with the change in guard in the BJP central leadership.
There are rumours that Amit Shah, the new BJP National President, has offered Rajinikanth to join his party. The politician has earned a good name in political fraternity after leading the disorganised Uttar Pradesh BJP unit to win the maximum seats in the last Loksabha elections. His offer cannot be easily turned down by the superstar, who had met Narendra Modi before in Chennai before Tamil Nadu went for polls.
Amit Shah reportedly wants to create a base for the BJP in Tamil Nadu and he believes that Rajinikanth's presence would strengthen the party in the state. However, we will get clarity on the issue once Rajinikanth, who is busy shooting his Lingaa in Karnataka, returns to Chennai, say sources.
Rajinikanth is currently filming Lingaa directed by KS Ravikumar in Jog, Shimoga district, Karnataka. It is 20-25 days schedule, which is expected to complete by the second week of September.