- Jayam Ravi’s Next Movie Gets A Title!
- Shruthi Hassan’s Sangamithra Makes It Big!
- Tamil Zombie Movie 'Miruthan' Ridiculed At Swiss Film Festival (NIFFF)?
- CONFIRMED: Prithviraj In Gautham Menon's Multi-Starrer!
- Jayam Ravi-Vijay Film To Be Shot In An Island, Is This Really About Lemuria Continent?
- Jayam Ravi Says His Upcoming Film With AL Vijay Will Give Him National Recognition!
Actor Jayam Ravi is happy that his brother and director M Raja has started acting and says they will soon act together in a movie.
M. Raja recently made his acting debut in Tamil thriller Enna Satham Intha Neram. "I'm happy that my brother has finally decided to act. I'm currently busy shooting for Thani Oruvan, but as soon as I complete it, we plan to act together in a film. It might take a while but it will happen in the future," Ravi said.
Meanwhile, Ravi has also worked hard to prepare for his role as a boxer in upcoming Tamil actioner Bhoologam. He gained 15 kg to get under the skin of the character and claims that the role is a far cry from his chocolate boy avatar.
"It was not easy playing a boxer. There was a lot of physical transformation that was needed for the role. I gained about 15 kg to play my part. Importantly, audiences won't get to see my chocolate boy image in the film," Ravi told IANS.
"We spent many hours shooting in the sun. It was extremely challenging, but I'm glad that we have successfully completed the film and it's gearing up for release this month," he added.
Directed by N Kalyanakrishnan, the film also features Trisha Krishnan, Prakash Raj and Ponvannan in important roles.
Australian wrestler Nathan Jones will be seen in an important cameo in the film, which is produced by Aascar Ravichandran.