- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Stars Who Are Rumoured To Be Part Of Kamal Haasan's Show
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: The Latest Updates About Kamal Haasan's Show
- Kamal Haasan Opens Up About Vishwaroopam 2
- Vishwaroopam 2 Trailer: Kamal Haasan Is Back With A Hard-hitting Thriller
- Asianet Film Awards 2018 Photos: Mammootty, Kamal Haasan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Attend The Event!
- Dulquer Salmaan Receives The Asianet Film Award From Kamal Haasan!
Actor-director-producer Kamal Haasan has wished his mentor K Balachander, a speedy recovery. The legendary filmmaker was admitted to Kauvery hospital on 15th December due to some age related problems and fever.
"KB sir recently asked me to complete Uttama Villain as quickly as possible. He said he'd like to watch it before he goes away. I could understand his eagerness in watching the film. When I heard that he was critical, I quickly rang up his manager," Kamal said in a video who is currently stationed at the US to complete the post production work of Uttama Villain.
"When I spoke to KB sir, he replied in his faint voice. I informed him that I will visit him as soon as I return after completing the post-production work. I didn't understand a word of what he spoke for the next few minutes," Kamal Haasan said.
Kamal Haasan also said that, "KB sir wouldn't like it if I leave the job incomplete and come back. My only concern is if I can complete the film, I can show it to him. I wish he wakes up and joins us soon."
Meanwhile a doctor at the Kauvery hospital has said,"He is better now. He has shown slight improvement to the treatment. We have still kept him under observation."
Rajinikanth, Mohan Raman, Khushboo and a few other prominent personalities rushed to the hospital on December 15th after learning about the filmmaker's health condition. Rajinikanth said he is praying the almighty for his guru's recovery and also added that K Balachander recognized him and smiled at him at the hospital.