- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
Kajal Aggarwal seems to be concentrating much on her Bollywood films. The actress, who has earned stardom in Tamil and Telugu films, is trying hard to make inroads to Bollywood. The latest development is that she has signed her fourth Hindi film.
Yes, the buzz says that Kajal Aggarwal has given her consent to a new Hindi film. Her next Bollywood film is titled Ceasefire, which is directed by Ajoy Verma. She will be romancing Sharman Joshi of 3 Idiots fame. The filming will start in the month of August.
Kajal Aggarwal and Sharman Joshi's film is a romantic comedy and it is a remake of an Iranian film. The original, which is of the same name, was a big commercial hit. More details on the Hindi version is awaited.
The actress started her acting career in Bollywood with Kyun! Ho Gaya Na... in 2004. It failed to give her base in Hindi films. Hence, she came down South in search of good films. And the rest is history.
Meanwhile, Kajal Aggarwal has signed a few South films. Jayam Ravi's untitled flick along with a Dhanush film are her next films in Kollywood. In Telugu, her next film is Govindudu Andarivadele starring Ram Charan Teja.