- Awe Movie Review: An ‘Awe’some Experience!
- Kajal Shocked By Manager's Arrest In Drug Case
- HEARD THIS! Kajal Aggarwal To Play Bobby Deol's Love Interest In Yamla Pagla Deewana 3?
- WOW! Kajal Aggarwal To Play Ranveer Singh's Leading Lady In The Hindi Remake Of Jr NTR's Temper?
- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- Oops! Jiiva Caught Staring At Kajal Aggarwal
Actress Kajal Aggarwal has turned the brand ambassador for Giving Back - NGO India 2014, a unique CSR initiative conceptualized by UBM India.
As per the organisation, it is a 100% not-for-profit initiative, through which they provide free exhibit space, promotion and exposure to over 170 NGOs from all over the world. As Kajal Aggarwal has a good base in South films as well as Hindi, they have roped in her as their brand ambassador.
The third edition of the initiative will be held in Mumbai on September 25 and 26.
"Today, there is a considerable amount of awareness and attempt towards building a sustainable India, amongst various sections of society including the film industry. What Giving Back - NGO India does, is bring these sections of society together and consolidate the attempts into a concrete and collective course of action," Kajal said in a statement.
"Being a member of the Indian film fraternity, I am happy to draw people's attention and sensitise them towards the social issues faced by the Indian society," she added.
Bollywood actors Vivek Oberoi and Kunal Kapoor will also be present at the inaugural session. Meanwhile, Kajal Aggarwal, who was recently in the news following a complaint filed by Udhayanidhi Stalin over some financial issues, has a few projects in her kitty including Balaji Mohan's untitled film.