- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
Actress Kajal Aggarwal has turned the brand ambassador for Giving Back - NGO India 2014, a unique CSR initiative conceptualized by UBM India.
As per the organisation, it is a 100% not-for-profit initiative, through which they provide free exhibit space, promotion and exposure to over 170 NGOs from all over the world. As Kajal Aggarwal has a good base in South films as well as Hindi, they have roped in her as their brand ambassador.
The third edition of the initiative will be held in Mumbai on September 25 and 26.
"Today, there is a considerable amount of awareness and attempt towards building a sustainable India, amongst various sections of society including the film industry. What Giving Back - NGO India does, is bring these sections of society together and consolidate the attempts into a concrete and collective course of action," Kajal said in a statement.
"Being a member of the Indian film fraternity, I am happy to draw people's attention and sensitise them towards the social issues faced by the Indian society," she added.
Bollywood actors Vivek Oberoi and Kunal Kapoor will also be present at the inaugural session. Meanwhile, Kajal Aggarwal, who was recently in the news following a complaint filed by Udhayanidhi Stalin over some financial issues, has a few projects in her kitty including Balaji Mohan's untitled film.