- Sri Reddy Attacks Sundar C; Also Claims Vishal Threatened Her For Speaking Against Casting Couch
- 'Muthina Kathirikai' Movie Review & Rating: A Tedious Tale
- My Film Will Exceed The Budget Of 'Baahubali' & '2.0': Sundar C
- Sundar's Next Will Be A Big-budget Historical Film
- Aranmanai 2: Asia's Largest Goddess Statue Created, Might Enter Limca Book of Records
- Vishal's Maga Maharaju Movie Review
Sundar C's Kalakalappu was one of the superhits of 2012. The movie, which was made with a decent budget, had made wonderful business at Box Office. In the recent times, there were reports that the director was getting ready to make a sequel to it. But he has now denied the reports and said that he doesn't have such plans in the near future.
The director has released a press release in which he has cleared that he has wrapped up the shoots of Aranmanai and his next film is with Vishal. "I have completed shooting for Aranmanai. My next film will be with Vishal and I'll not be working on Kalakalappu 2 now," he said in the statement.
Sundar C is now busy with the post-production works of Aranmanai. It is a horror-comedy featuring Hansika Motwani, Vinay Rai, Santhanam, Lakshmi Rai, Andrea Jeremiah, Nithin Sathya and others are in the cast. The forthcoming Tamil movie will hit the screens next month.
After the release of Aranmanai, Sundar C will start working on next movie starring Vishal Krishna and Hansika Motwani. The shooting of this movie will kick-start in September.