- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Nithya And Thadi Balaji's Relationship Is Murkier Than You Think
- When Vani Ganapathy Lashed Out At Kamal Haasan For Talking About Their Divorce And Alimony
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Interesting Facts About Janani You Didn’t Know
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Why Yashika Anand Might Become The Sweetheart Of The Viewers!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Meet The Contestants Of Kamal Haasan's Show
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Stars Who Are Rumoured To Be Part Of Kamal Haasan's Show
Usually Kamal Haasan will first finish the movie that he is working on, release it and only then will move on to his next venture. But surprisingly, this year saw Ulaganayagan working on 3 projects simultaneously which doesn't happen often. Unfortunately, he couldn't release any of those movies this year as none of them were ready to be released.
Now, the big news that's coming in is that Kamal might release either Papanasam or Uttama Villain for Pongal. According to some sources, Kamal is eager to release atleast one of his films for Pongal so that it will subsequently give him enough time to release the remaining two in the following months.
Reportedly, Kamal has expressed his desire to release Uttama Villain first but if it becomes impossible to release the Ramesh Aravind directorial for Pongal then his next obvious option would be Papanasam as Vishwaroopam 2's post production works are yet to be completed.
If Kamal manages to release either Uttama Villain or Papanasam, then it would be the fourth big movie to join the list for Pongal release as I , Yennai Arindhaal and Aambala would be released around that time. Interestingly, none of these movies have an official release date yet.
But what's officially confirmed is that fans are in for the biggest Pongal treat of their lives as it would be a huge bonanza if these 4 movies are released around the festival which is almost a certainty now as I , Yennai Arindhaal and Aambala would surely be released around Tamil Nadu's biggest festival.