- Mohanlal's Drishyam Or Kamal Haasan's Papanasam? Here Is The Pick Of A Popular Writer!
- 63rd Filmfare Awards (Tamil): And The Nominees Are...
- Paavada Was An Emotional Experience: Asha Sarath
- Enthiran 2 Will Be Better Than Anniyan: Writer Jeyamohan
- It Is The Right Time For Pranav Mohanlal's Debut: Dileep
- Jeethu Joseph Has Something To Say About Pranav Mohanlal
Kamal Haasan is all set to finish three projects in the same year for the first time! Yes, the perfectionist, whose Vishwaroopam-2 is almost nearing its completion is simultaneously working on the Malayalam remake Papanasam which is expected to be completed in just a few weeks. Also, the Ramesh Aravind directorial Uttama Villain has been completed and the team is now working on its post-production work at pace.
Vishwaroopam-2 which was expected to be released earlier ran into trouble with Kamal Haasan having a few issues with the production company and hence the shooting was disrupted briefly. Meanwhile, Uttama Villain's release date which was earlier fixed to be on November 7th owing to the star's birthday might be postponed as Shankar's I is likely to be releasing in November. With Rajinikanth's Lingaa set to be released in December, Kamal Haasan's Uttama Villain might have to wait till Pongal.
It's safe to say that Vishwaroopam-2 and Papanasam will only be released in the following year but the Indian actor's fans are hoping and praying for Uttama Villain's release by the end of this year. It is to be noted that this is probably the first time Kamal Haasan has worked in three films simultaneously. However, the release dates for all the three movies are yet to be decided.