- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Nithya Gets Eliminated From Kamal Haasan's Show
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 July 11 Preview: Ramya Behaves Like A Brat, Gets Punished
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Kamal Rebukes Aishwarya-Yashika; Ananth Gets Evicted
- Rakesh Unni, The New Sensation; Kamal Haasan & Shankar Mahadevan Are Blown Over By His Voice
The news of Kamal Haasan getting admitted in the hospital with a nose injury that was caused while filming a stunt sequence for his upcoming movie Papanasam went viral late in the evening yesterday. There was a sense of panic among the actor's fans after the news that a punch was thrown at him and that caused the actor to fight for his breath spread like a raging fire.
Well, the latest news is that the actor himself has come out and has said that the news was nothing more than a rumour. He has clarified that the injury did not occur while filming a stunt scene but while taking care of his make-up.
"Before various new ailments are endowed upon me, I hasten to clarify that all is well. It is not true that I was injured while shooting. It was a make up rubber prosthetic that slipped into my nasal passage and had to be carefully removed under medical supervision. It was a stunt scene so I had simulated injuries on the face. Visit to the hospital with the interpolated news" he has written.
All his fans are thankful to Ulaganayagan for making them breath a sigh of relief by declaring the actual news himself. While Kamal's Papanasam is nearing its completion, there are speculations that his Vishwaroopam 2 will release by the end of this year before Uttama Villain. Well, whichever movie it is, no one would ever complain as long as it is Kamal Haasan's movie.