- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- UNBELIEVABLE! Sridevi's Confession About Getting Paid More Than Rajinikanth For The Same Film
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Vishwaroopam 2 To Be Racier Than The Original!
- Dil Raju Backs Out Of Bharateeyudu
We all know that Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan has predicted so many social and natural disasters well in advance through his movies and most of them have come true. Call it his raw instincts or advanced thinking, whatever Kamal has predicted in the past have gone from reel to real taking everyone by surprise.
Another disaster which he predicted in Vishwaroopam has taken its shape in the materialistic world. Kamal had narrated a scene in the 2013 spy thriller in which al-Qaida terrorists use pigeons to spell destruction in America by turning the birds into flying bombs.
In the film, terrorists would tie small sized caesium bombs to pigeons feet and would let the birds go free with an intention of diverting American intelligence to ultimately bombard New York city with a bigger bomb, now some Afghanistan terrorists have pulled a leaf straight out of the movie and have used the same method with an intention of wrecking havoc in Kabul.
This method has been reportedly used to take revenge against the NATO forces for a couple of attacks imposed by them. Turkmenistan army men were intrigued as a bird kept flying above their army camp. As a precautionary measure, when they shot the bird, they were amazed to find out that the bird was carrying a detonator. They diffused the bomb immediately but were left in deep state of shock after learning that terrorists are coming up with newer methods to cause harm to mankind.
A few other disasters Kamal Haasan has predicted well in advance includes, the need to worry about unemployment in Sathya, communal riots in Thevar Magan, Tsunami warning in Anbe Sivam and Ebola outbreak in Dasavathaaram.