- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Nithya Gets Eliminated From Kamal Haasan's Show
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 July 11 Preview: Ramya Behaves Like A Brat, Gets Punished
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Kamal Rebukes Aishwarya-Yashika; Ananth Gets Evicted
- Rakesh Unni, The New Sensation; Kamal Haasan & Shankar Mahadevan Are Blown Over By His Voice
Kamal Haasan has accepted The Prime Minister's invitation to take part in the 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan'. The Clean India Campaign which has created an impact throughout the country just got bigger with Kamal Haasan writing a letter to the PM stating that he will definitely do his best to carry the campaign In Tamil Nadu.
Confirming the news through a press release this morning, sources close to Kamal Haasan has said "As part of the Clean India Campaign "Swatch Bharath", Padma Bhushan Shri.KAMAL HAASAN will lead the volunteers of the "Narpani Iyakkam", on his birthday on 7th November 2014 at 7 A.M to launch the cleaning up of Madhambakkam lake, on Tambaram Velacheri Main Road, near Rajakilpakkam junction, Chennai. On the occasion, his friends and well-wishers from the film fraternity will join the campaign and felicitate".
Also on the same day at 3 P.M Kamal will hold a press meeting at Anna auditorium in which he will share his future plans for Clean India Campaign in Tamil Nadu and other welfare activities taken up by the 'Narpani Iyakkam'.
With Vishal trying to clean up video piracy in Tamil Nadu, it is now Kamal Haasan's turn to literally clean up Tamil Nadu.