- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- UNBELIEVABLE! Sridevi's Confession About Getting Paid More Than Rajinikanth For The Same Film
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Vishwaroopam 2 To Be Racier Than The Original!
- Dil Raju Backs Out Of Bharateeyudu
- Padmavati Row: Kamal Haasan Extends Supports To Deepika Padukone, Wants Her Head Saved
- WOW! This Kunchacko Boban Starrer To Get A Tamil Remake?
Kamal Haasan has accepted The Prime Minister's invitation to take part in the 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan'. The Clean India Campaign which has created an impact throughout the country just got bigger with Kamal Haasan writing a letter to the PM stating that he will definitely do his best to carry the campaign In Tamil Nadu.
Confirming the news through a press release this morning, sources close to Kamal Haasan has said "As part of the Clean India Campaign "Swatch Bharath", Padma Bhushan Shri.KAMAL HAASAN will lead the volunteers of the "Narpani Iyakkam", on his birthday on 7th November 2014 at 7 A.M to launch the cleaning up of Madhambakkam lake, on Tambaram Velacheri Main Road, near Rajakilpakkam junction, Chennai. On the occasion, his friends and well-wishers from the film fraternity will join the campaign and felicitate".
Also on the same day at 3 P.M Kamal will hold a press meeting at Anna auditorium in which he will share his future plans for Clean India Campaign in Tamil Nadu and other welfare activities taken up by the 'Narpani Iyakkam'.
With Vishal trying to clean up video piracy in Tamil Nadu, it is now Kamal Haasan's turn to literally clean up Tamil Nadu.