- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- UNBELIEVABLE! Sridevi's Confession About Getting Paid More Than Rajinikanth For The Same Film
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Vishwaroopam 2 To Be Racier Than The Original!
- Dil Raju Backs Out Of Bharateeyudu
Kamal Haasan will soon be flying to the US where he will be helping his technicians to take care of the sound mixing for his upcoming movie Uttama Villain. Having completed his shoot for Papanasam, the Vishwaroopam actor has now shifted his focus to the Ramesh Aravind directorial movie.
The studio, which is in Los Angeles was used to can the first phase of Vishwaroopam as well. After completing this post production work, the much awaited movie, Uttama Villain will be ready to hit the screens.
Soon after returning from Los Angeles, Ulaganayagan is expected to start the post production works of Papanasam as well. With three Kamal films including Vishwaroopam 2 in post production mode, huge anticipation lurks around as there are talks doing rounds that three Kamal Haasan movies might be released the following year.
With some biggies including Rajinikanth's Lingaa and Shankar's I waiting to be released by the end of this year, 2015 might indeed churn out a triple treat for Kamal Haasan fans who will never mind seeing their favourite star on-screen thrice in a year.