- From Sivaji Ganesan To Arya: Popular Tamil Actors Who Acted In Malayalam Films!
- Ramesh Aravind's Next Gets Kamal Haasan's Movie Title; 'Pushpaka Vimana'
- Is Kamal Haasan Acting In Shivarajkumar-Sudeep's Kali?
- SHOCKING! Balachandra Menon Thrashes Kamal Hassan, Calls Him Insane!
- Jeethu Joseph Unhappy About Drishyam Hindi Remake!
- FRESH NEWS: Shivarajkumar Invites Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan & Dhanush For Daughter's Wedding!
Universal Star Kamal Hassan has been hospitalised following a food poisoning. He is admitted to Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. The actor's condition is getting better and he is expected to get discharged by this evening or by tomorrow morning (September 17), say sources.
Kamal's personal manager confirmed the news on Twitter and requested the actors not to worry. On his page, he wrote, "Ulaganayagan admitted in Appolo'Greams road for food posion.Nothing to worry.Will be discharged today or tom mor &Joining shoot from tom."
The news, initially, created panic in social media sites. But the timely clarification came from his manager calm down the actor's fans.
We may recall that director AR Murugadoss too suffered food poisoning recently. He was under care in the hospital for two days.
The actor has been busy with his forthcoming Tamil movie Papanasam, a remake of Malayalam blockbuster Drishyam. Kamal Hassan has teamed up with his real-life partner Gauthami. His forthcoming movie Uttama Villain, which is directed by Kannada actor and filmmaker Ramesh Aravind, is getting ready for the release and his Vishwaroopam 2 seems to be busy in the post-productions works.