- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Kangna Ranaut's Hindi movie Queen will be remade in all the leading South langugaes. Veteran actor-filmmaker Thiagarajan has acqured the remake rights of the Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada languages.
Confirming the news, Ajit Andhare, chief operation officer, Viacom18 Motion Pictures, said in a statement: "Queen is a universal story. It resonates across cultures. The trend has always been for South Indian films to be adapted in Hindi. We're proud to have turned the tables, where a Bollywood entertainer will be consumed in the four major South Indian languages."
The makers of the Hindi movie believe that the content of Queen will appeal audience of all the languages. They are also happy because a Hindi movie is being remade in South. In the recent years, only South movies are remade in Bollywood.
Thiagarajan says, "Queen is a soul-stirring movie and wins your heart in every way. This wholesome entertainer showcases the various nuances of the modern woman and is executed very stylishly."
Meanwhile, Vikas Bahl has expressed his happiness over his directorial Queen being remade in Southern languages. "It's a great feeling to know that a film which has been made with a lot of heart and emotions, is getting this kind of an acceptance across different languages. For me, the biggest joy is that the film will be watched by a newer audience, which might have not got the same experience in its original form".