- Kadaikutty Singam Chennai Box Office Report: Karthi’s Film Opens On A Good Note!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 July 13 Preview: Karthi Pays A Visit, Kadaikutty Singam Mania Runs Wild
- Kadaikutty Singam: Karthi Shines In This Rural Action Flick
- Kadaikutty Singam Twitter Review: Has Karthi’s Film Managed to Impress the Fans?
- Suriya & Karthi Impress Fans With Their Flamboyant Telugu
- Kadaikutty Singam Review: Karthi's Audacity Is Impressive!
There seems to be a disappointing news in store for Karthi's fans. They have been waiting to see their favourite hero's movie Madras for some time now but his forthcoming flick has repeatedly been postponed. And once again, the much-awaited movie, which was finally expected to release in September, will be delayed further.
As per the sources in the industry, the makers of Madras have decided to delay the release. The movie was first expected to release in the last week of August. But it got delayed for some reasons and it was believed that it would release in September. Now, the release has been pushed again and it is likely to release in October.
The movie bosses plan to release on October 2 for Gandhi Jayanthi. Madras will have the advantage of four-day weekend. So, they have set their eyes on the aforementioned date. It means the Karthi's film will clash with Kamal Hassan's Uttama Villain and Sivakarthikeyan's Taana, which will release during the same time.
Madras is the least-publicised movie of Karthi in the recent years. The movie bosses have kept their strategy simple and completed the Tamil movie without much publicity. It is set in North Chennai and directed by Ranjith. Catherine Tresa is the female lead and Imman Annachi, Rama, Kalaiyarasan Harikrishnan and others are in the cast.