- Kadaikutty Singam Review: Karthi's Audacity Is Impressive!
- Theeran Adhigaram Ondru Movie Review: Chapter 1 Is Mind-blowing!
- Before Theeran Adhigaram Ondru: Box Office Analysis Of Karthi's Previous 5 Movies!
- Films Galore! Major Telugu Releases Of The Week (Nov 17)
- Kaatru Veliyidai Trailer Review: A Glimpse Of Mani Ratnam Magic
- Kaatru Veliyidai: Azhagiye Song Teaser Nears 10 Lakhs Views
Actor Karthi has recovered from food poisoning. The actor was admitted to a hospital on Monday (July 28).
After having his lunch, the actor felt uneasy and got nausea. Hence, he left the shoot and decided to return to home.
On his way home, Karthi's condition deteriorated and he went to Isabel hospital. It was later revealed that he had a worst case of food poisoning and the actor was treated for the same. We hear that his father Sivakumar and brother Surya rushed to the hospital on hearing about it.
Karthi was filming for his next movie Kombam, which features Laksmi Menon in the female lead role. Meanwhile, Karthi on his Facebook page has written that he is doing fine. He thanked his fans for their prayers.
"Dear friends! had to get admitted in hospital due to food poisoning.Now I am perfectly alright. Thanks for your prayers and support! Eid Mubarak! will be missing the Ramzan Biriyani this year" (sic), posted Karthi on his Facebook.
On the other end, his next movie Madras is ready for the release. The Tamil movie was supposed to release in the last week of July. But as there were not enough screens available, the release has been postponed. It is likely to release in the last week of August.