- An Interesting Promotional Move For Karthik-Gautham Karthik Movie!
- #FilmiFiesta 2015: Who Is The Best Tamil Villain Of The Year?
- Dhanush's Anekudu Movie Review: Watch Out For Brilliant Performances!
- Dhanush's Anegan First Show: Audiences' Response
- Anegan Trailer Review: Director Manages To Keep His Audience Guessing!
- Interesting Facts Revealed At Anegan Audio Launch
Recently, yesteryear actor Karthik had approached Thenampettai police station and had filed a complaint against his elder brother and his sister-in-law. In his complaint Karthik had mentioned that his brother had taken possession of his late father Muthuraman's property and is denying to hand over his rightful share to him.
He had also said that his brother threatened to murder him if he repeatedly asks for his share. On receiving his complaint the policemen had just given him the computer generated CSR receipt and had assured him that action will be taken soon. But, adding an interesting twist to the story, Karthik's mother has filed a police complaint against her younger son Karthik.
In her complaint, Karthik's mother Sulochana has stated that she was the one who transferred the properties in dispute to her elder son Ganesan and the complaint which Karthik had filed in which it stated that Ganesan had taken the property forcefully from her is false.
She has also gone on to say that Karthik and his henchmen threatened to harm her and her elder son to give a huge share in the property and hence stringent action has to be taken against the Alaigal Oivathillai actor. She has also requested the law-enforcement officers to protect her and her elder son.
Well, we had thought Karthik was playing a baddie in Anegan alone but it looks like he is not content playing villain in just cinemas.