- Sri Reddy Claims That AR Murugadoss Once Met Her In A Hotel?
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- BUZZING! AR Murugadoss Reacts To Reports Of Doing A Remake Of Mahesh Babu's Spyder With Salman Khan
- Spyder Movie Review: No Comparisons With AR Murugadoss' Previous Flicks!
AR Murugadoss's Kaththi was released on October 22nd 2014 and has done outstanding business so far. The film has tasted success in India as well as in the foreign shores. In Just a week's time, the movie has raked in 82 crore rupees at the box-office worldwide and is now inching towards the 100 crore club.
"The film is unarguably the biggest Tamil blockbuster of the year. In its first week, it has collected a whopping Rs 82 crore at the ticket window. It should touch the Rs 100 crore mark by this weekend," trade analyst Trinath has said.
"It's a rare feat because Tamil films don't have pan India release, unlike Hindi films. Moreover, the ticket prices in Tamil Nadu have a cap. Keeping all this in mind, what Kaththi has achieved is truly phenomenal" he added.
If Kaththi manages to enter the 100 crore club which is most likely to happen very soon, it will be a hat trick for the director AR Murugadoss as his previous two films Thuppakki and Holiday have achieved the incredible feat.