- Bairavaa To Take Over Kerala Theatres: 5 Vijay Movies That Rocked Kerala Box Office!
- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Kaththi, Vedalam & Singam 2
- Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake In Trouble, Dasari Narayana Rao Orders For Non-Cooperation
- Megastar Chiranjeevi's New Look For Kaththi?
- V V Vinayak Apologizes To Fans For Akhil's Failure
- Bollywood Actor Vivek Oberoi To Play The Baddie In Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake?
Kaththi creator AR Murugadoss has got a big relief after a court has dismissed the plagiarism case against him. The plaintiff Gopi Nainar had dragged the director to the court accusing the director of stealing his creative property.
The court, after hearing the arguments from both the parties, dismissed the case for lack of evidence. Reports say that the Hon., judge could not discover any concrete evidence against the respondent.
Gopi Nainar, in his petition, had claimed that he was a former associate of AR Murugadoss. In a bid to turn a full-time director, the plaintiff had narrated a story to Thuppaki director. But the latter, without his consent, made moderate changes to his story and went ahead with Kaththi project.
Gopi Nainar's claims that he has neither been paid nor given credit to the story, which forced him to take the legal route to get justice. However, there was no proof to prove his claims. Thus, his petition has been dismissed.
AR Murugadoss had experience similar plagiarism incident during his last movie Thuppakki and his name was cleared then.
Meanwhile, the preparations for the release of Kaththi are in full swing. The Tamil movie starring Vijay and Samantha will hit the screens for Diwali.