- Bairavaa To Take Over Kerala Theatres: 5 Vijay Movies That Rocked Kerala Box Office!
- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Kaththi, Vedalam & Singam 2
- Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake In Trouble, Dasari Narayana Rao Orders For Non-Cooperation
- Megastar Chiranjeevi's New Look For Kaththi?
- V V Vinayak Apologizes To Fans For Akhil's Failure
- Bollywood Actor Vivek Oberoi To Play The Baddie In Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake?
A Vijay movie promotional materials get never short of brilliant response. Unsurprisingly, it has happened again. Yes, the motion digital poster, which is first of its kind for an Illayathalapathy movie, of Kaththi has got thunderous response from audience. Indeed, it has taken the actor's fans by storm.
The teaser was released on June 22 as a birthday treat for the Vijay fans. This went viral a few minutes after uploading the clipping on the internet. It clearly showed how desperate were the Velayudham star's fans to watch the digital poster of the forthcoming Tamil movie.
The other side of the story is that the makers are accused of stealing idea from an international ad. The New York Times commercial has become inspiration for the Kaththi digital poster, say critics who have discovered the connection.
Nonetheless, those words doesn't have any impact on the teaser and it has become a big hit. So far, the hits for the video has crossed 4.25 lakhs on Youtube.
Kaththi marks the return of the successful jodi -Vijay and AR Murugadoss, who had earlier collaborated for blockbuster Thuppakki. The latest movie has Anirudh Ravichander's music and George C Williams' music. Vijay and Samantha starrer movie features Neil Nitin Mukesh and Tota Roy Chowdhury in the role of baddies.