- Bairavaa To Take Over Kerala Theatres: 5 Vijay Movies That Rocked Kerala Box Office!
- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Kaththi, Vedalam & Singam 2
- Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake In Trouble, Dasari Narayana Rao Orders For Non-Cooperation
- Megastar Chiranjeevi's New Look For Kaththi?
- V V Vinayak Apologizes To Fans For Akhil's Failure
- Bollywood Actor Vivek Oberoi To Play The Baddie In Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake?
AR Murugadoss, who has been busy with his forthcoming Tamil movie Kaththi, has been hospitalised. He was admitted following low blood pressure (BP) and food poisoning.
According to the reports, AR Murugadoss was taken to a private hospital mainly due to low BP. He also had food poisoning, which made it worse. The director has been working overtime to wrap up his forthcoming Tamil movie Kaththi.
AR Murugadoss is responding well to the treatment and he is expected to be released from hospital by this evening. Sources say that there is no need for his fans to worry about his health and the director will be back to work soon.
Kaththi is an action thriller starring Vijay and Samantha. The movie is produced by Ayngaran International and Lyca Productions. The association of the latter in the movie has been a matter of debate.
Many Tamil activists have vented their anger against the movie for associating with Lyca Productions, which allegedly has links with Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa. But the movie bosses have denied it.
Kaththi, which has Anirudh Ravichander's music and George C Williams' music, will release for Diwali. The audio of the forthcoming Tamil movie will release on September 18.