- Bairavaa To Take Over Kerala Theatres: 5 Vijay Movies That Rocked Kerala Box Office!
- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Kaththi, Vedalam & Singam 2
- Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake In Trouble, Dasari Narayana Rao Orders For Non-Cooperation
- Megastar Chiranjeevi's New Look For Kaththi?
- V V Vinayak Apologizes To Fans For Akhil's Failure
- Bollywood Actor Vivek Oberoi To Play The Baddie In Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake?
Kaththi sets yet another record by becoming the fastest Tamil movie to cross the 100 crore mark. Vijay starrer Kaththi which was released on 22nd October 2014 has managed to gross over 100 crore rupees in less than two weeks becoming the first Tamil film to do so.
Total box office collection of the movie in Tamil Nadu alone is 65.1 crore rupees and the movie's collection in foreign shores is an impressive 20.2 crores. In Kerala, Karnataka and North India, the movie has raked in 15.4 crore rupees taking the overall collections to a whopping 100.7 crore rupees.
The box office collection data was shared by the film's young music director Anirudh on one of his social networking sites and he has thanked the fans for the movie's incredible feat. Official announcement from the director AR Murugadoss is expected soon. It is to be noted that Murugadoss has managed to score a hat trick as his previous two films Thuppakki and Holiday crossed the 100 crore mark as well.
Kaththi had managed to grab everyone's attention even before its release and is still managing to hit the headlines for some reason or other. The movie though is still going strong in the theatres both in India as well as overseas and that's what matters the most. Looks like the movie is all set to hog the limelight for days to come.