- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Varun Dhawan-John Abraham Undergo Police Combat Training
- Salman Khan Got Bail: 10 Dialogues Of The Actor That Fits The Bill
- Jacqueline Fernandez Tops Times Celebex List
- Jacqueline Fernandez To Do Item Number In Salman Khan's Hero
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
Kick has been defeated by Tamil movie Velaiyilla Pattathari At Malaysian Box Office! Yes, the Dhanush' movie has overpowered the Salman Khan's Bollywood movie, which has done roaring business at domestic Box Office.
Velaiyilla Pattathari managed to rule the Malaysian Box Office for the second consecutive weekend. While the Tamil movie was in 16 screens, much-hyped Kick got only six screens. Hence, there is a big difference between the collections of the two movies.
In 16 screens, Velaiyilla Pattathari earned Rs.55 lakhs (291,180 MYR) in the second weekend, while Kick raked in only Rs.6 lakhs (31,588 MYR) in its first weekend. The Tamil movie's total collection at the Malaysian Box Office is Rs.1.41 crores (742,817 MYR).
When it comes to the occupancy part, Velaiyilla Pattathari had above 65% occupancy, Kick was above 75% as it released in less number of screens. The response has made the makers of the Tamil movie happy.
Traders declare it as a remarkable achievement for a Tamil movie to beat a Bollywood biggie convincingly and remain on top among the Indian movies at an international circuit. The major reason why Velaiyilla Pattathari performed far better than Kick is because of the Tamil population located in Malaysia. Continue reading the Box Office story on the slideshow...
Kick Dominates International Market
However, Kick had dominated the market and performed better than Velaiyilla Pattathari is many other countries. The Hindi film has done well in Australia, UK and the US.
Aus Box Office
While Kick has made Rs.1.48 crores from 25 screens in the first weekend, Velaiyilla Pattathari has earned a total of Rs.35.69 lakhs in 10 days at Australian Box Office.
Even in the UK, Kick has won the race by a huge margin. It made Rs.2.44 crores in the first weekend and Velaiyilla Pattathari has managed to do only 72.09 lakhs in the 10 days.
In the US, Kick has collected Rs.4.99 lakhs in three days and Velaiyilla Pattathari could only earn Rs.1.30 crores in 10 days.
Total Collection In India
Hindi movie Kick has crossed the Rs.100-crore mark at domestic Box Office and Velaiyilla Pattathari has earned Rs.24 crores (Nett) in 10 days.