- I Told Rajinikanth That 'Kabali' Is Neither A Ranjith Nor A Rajini Film: KS Ravikumar
- Sudeep & Nithya Menen Starrer 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi' Releasing In April!
- Sudeep-Nithya Menon Starring 'Mudinja Ivan Pudi' To Release In April!
- WATCH: Kichcha Sudeep's New Promo From Bigg Boss Season 3
- Sudeep To Fight With 6 Baddies In Bi-Lingual 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi'
- Sudeep-Priya Divorce: 'Ranna' Actor Asks For Privacy! (Tweets)
KS Ravikumar, the director who has had the pleasure of working with Superstar Rajinikanth in 3 films namely Muthu, Padayappa and the yet to be released Lingaa shares a good rapport with the Enthiran star. There are only a few people within Kollywood fraternity who could reveal some interesting facts or even the next course of action of Rajinikanth and KS Ravikumar is certainly one among them.
Interestingly, in a recent interview, the Lingaa director has said that Rajinikanth would not go to Himalayas anymore and even if he does, the intention of the journey would not be to become a saint but just for pure pleasure like any other traveller.
Now, nobody knows what prompted Ravikumar to come up with that statement, but the statement could hint at something substantial. Remember the climax scene of the 2002 film Baba? In that, Rajinikanth would have been given two options by the almighty. First option is to stay back and serve the people and the second is to join other saints in the Himalayas. Rajinikanth would choose to stay back and serve the people.
Recently at Lingaa's audio launch, Rajinikanth had said that he might enter politics to serve the people of Tamil Nadu who are the sole reason for him to reach this position. Also it might be recalled that KS Ravikumar, in his movie Muthu had written some politically driven dialogues that was delivered powerfully by Rajinikanth.
Considering all these facts and with KS Ravikumar assuring that our Superstar would not visit Himalayas with an intention of becoming a saint, watch out for the biggest news of the century that could already be on its way.