- Sasikala Verdict: Kamal Haasan, Prakash Raj & Other Celebrities Who Lauded The SC Decision!
- Khushboo Calls This Person A Better Actor Than Kamal Haasan, Mammootty and Mohanlal!
- OMG! Khushboo Attacks Jayalalithaa Verbally, Asks If She Can Sleep Without Guilt
- Jayalalithaa Acquitted: Decision Attracts Strong Reactions From Kollywood Celebrities!
- Khushboo's Review On Uttama Villain: I Touched Kamal's Feet After Watching The Movie!
- Check Out What Celebrities Have Tweeted About Sivakarthikeyan's Kaaki Sattai
Kollywood's yesteryear dream girl Khushboo has taken everyone by surprise by joining Congress. Khushboo, who has been actively involved in politics for quite sometime now left one of Tamil Nadu's major party DMK a few months before. With experts thinking that she might join the ruling party BJP, Khushboo has managed to out-think everyone.
She joined Congress in the presence of Sonia Gandhi after meeting the President of the party. On being asked why she did not opt to join the ruling party, she has said that she is not the one who always bets on the winning horse. She has said Congress is the only party that can do good for India and that it is a secular party.
She has also said that Congress will bounce back strongly under the guidance of Sonia Gandhi and Rahul. "This is a homecoming for me; my family has always been supporting the Congress. It is a moment of pride for me that I am at a place where I always wanted to be." she added.
Congress has accepted Khushboo gleefully and has said that it understands Khusboo's potential and that the party will assign her responsibilities in a couple of days. "I have just joined the Congress and my focus will be on working for the country. I am waiting for the party to assign me my task." she said right after joining the party.
Meanwhile Vishal starrer Aambala which is co-produced by Kushboo and directed by her husband Sundar C is all set to hit the silver screen for Pongal on January 14 which is considered as the biggest festival in Tamil Nadu.