- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
Rajinikanth had regular visitors ever since the superstar started shooting his forthcoming movie Lingaa in Karnataka. Many from the Sandalwood met Rajini in Mandya and Mysore. The latest person to meet the Endhiran star is none other than Sudeep.
Kannada actors have been meeting Rajinikanth one after the other in the recent months. Ambareesh, Shivaraj Kumar, Jaggesh and many others visited the Lingaa sets as the superstar cannot afford to take a break to meet his friends during the shooting schedules of Lingaa. On Wednesday (September 17), it was Sudeep's turn.
Yes. Sudeep himself confirmed the news on Twitter and posted a picture of it. He tweeted, "Met th one n only all India Superstar, Thalaivaa,, Rajnikanth sir on th set of LINGA.. Truly Amazin n humble.. "
Sudeep added, "Had many opportunities to meet this grt legend,,but wntd to meet him aftr I did smthn in life..n finally wat a moment." The most memorable conversation happened between the duo was when Rajinikanth called the Kannada star to congratulate him after watching his blockbuster Naan Ee, the dubbed version of version Eega.
Meanwhile, Sudeep is getting ready to act in full-fledged role in Tamil with forthcoming fantasy-adventure to be directed by Chimbudevan. The movie stars Vijay and Shruti Hassan in the key roles.