- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
The most awaited audio launch of Superstar Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa took place yesterday in Chennai and it was nothing short of a star studded ceremony. The songs were released online a night before the audio launch, while Madhan Karky has penned a song named Mona Gasolina, rest of the songs are written by his father Vairamuthu.
Mona Gasolina sounds fresh and stands out from rest of the songs. The song which is sung beautifully by Mano, Neeti Mohan and Tanvi Shah truly has an international appeal to it. Now we hear from an insider saying that the song will have Rajinikanth posing as three Hollywood characters. Rajinikanth will be seen as Robin Hood, Jack Sparrow and a character played by Tom Cruise according to a source.
Now that sounds exciting as Superstar has never tried anything like that before. The last time Rajinikanth was shown in different avatars in a song was for his Oru Koodai Sunlight song from Sivaji which even portrayed him as a true foreigner by changing his skin colour dramatically which was a huge hit among Rajinikanth fans.
AR Rahman also recently mentioned in a TV show that Rajinikanth praised Mano a lot for singing Mona Gasolina the way it is sung, he added that Rajinikanth went on to ask how is he supposed to act and dance for the number at his age when it is sung so powerfully. Fans across the globe are waiting eagerly for the release of the film for reasons more than one. It would also be interesting to see Rajinikanth in different avatars in the song Mona Gasolina.