- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
- CONFIRMED: Rudhramadevi And Puli To Be Dubbed In Kannada!
Lingaa is the most anticipated movie of the year for reasons more than one. Apart from the biggest factor which obviously is the screen presence of Superstar Rajinikanth, the movie promises of a unique narration style as it will have two time periods with Rajinikanth playing a dual role.
The movie's teaser was released recently and the first shot shows Rajinikanth walking on what appears to be like a bridge. But when observed closely, the scene reveals that Superstar is standing on a dam and there appears a stone which has some interesting inscription on it.
Based on the inscription, it is possible that Rajinikanth might be seen playing the role of a King named Raja Lingeswaran in an era before Indian independence. If the hunch is correct then Lingaa could be the short form of Raja Lingeswaran.
The teaser also reveals that the King, Raja Lingeswaran had once ruled Kodaiyur in Karur district, Tamil Nadu. This indicates that the sequences from the pre-independence period will take us to Kodaiyur.
Check out the teaser here:
Last time when Rajinikanth played a King with negative shades in Chandramukhi, it was an instant hit and if we get to see the Thalaivar play a King in his upcoming movie then it is surely going to be one heck of an experience for all Rajinikanth fans.
Also Read: Lingaa Trailer Release Date