- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
After bagging the audio rights of Rockline Venkatesh's prestigious project Lingaa starring Superstar Rajinikanth, Eros International has taken over the worldwide theatrical rights of the movie in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. They will be releasing the film worlwide in all three languages.
"We are delighted to present and release worldwide superstar Rajinikanth's much anticipated film Lingaa. Audiences across the globe keenly await his first live action film after the blockbuster Robot. There is a huge buzz with the consumers and trade for the film and we are very excited," said the Managing Director of Eros International Media Ltd Mr.Sunil Lulla in a press release.
"We are very pleased to associate with a leading studio like Eros to present a prestigious project like Lingaa starring superstar Shri Rajinikanth. With their global positioning, we hope to present the film on a worldwide platform with maximum reach," said Rockline Venkatesh, the movie's producer.
The audio will be launched on 16th of November in Chennai for Tamil and Telugu versions while the audio launch date for the Hindi version will be announced shortly. However, the trailer of the much awaited movie will be released in the audio launch function for all three languages.
Much is expected from the movie worldwide as the winning combination of KS Ravikumar, AR Rahman and Rajinikanth will once again come alive through Lingaa long after it waived its magic when Padayappa was released way back in 1999.
Also Read: Rajinikanth And Kamal Haasan Together!