- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
Rajinikanth's forthcoming movie Lingaa's release is awaited by millions of his fans. But for many, it might be surprising to know that a star cricketer too is eagerly waiting for the Tamil movie to hit the screens. More importantly, the cricketer is not an Indian but from New Zealand!
New Zealand's Ross Taylor had an interesting conversation with our own Dinesh Karthik on Twitter and their chat shows about their eagerness to watch Lingaa.
Talking about the film, Dinesh Karthik tweeted, "This will definitely be a first day first show movie #ThailavarRajnikanth #Superstar #Favorite #Legend." Ross Taylor replied, "One of the Greats."
Ross Taylor further added, "Lock me in when I'm over next. Will go watch. Can't wait." This is not the first time where a foreign cricketer expressed his wish to watch a Rajinikanth movie. Earlier, Sri Lankan spin legend Muttiah Muralitharan had told that he was a big fan of the Tamil superstar and he was waiting for the release of Endhiran - The Robot, which was released in 2010.
Meanwhile, the Lingaa team is busy shooting the key portions in and around Jog falls, Karnataka. The Tamil movie, which also features Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty in the key roles, will release on December 12.