- Half Yearly Report Of Tamil Movies In 2014
- Mundasupatti Becomes A Hit
- Mundasupatti Movie Review
- Excited To Reunite With 'Mundasupatti' Director: Vishnu
- 'Velainu Vandhutta Vellaikaaran' Movie Review & Rating: A Laugh Riot Sans Logic!
- What's Common Between Rajinikanth's Enthiran And Vishnu's Indru Netru Naalai?
- Selfie With Mahatma Gandhi: Indru Netru Naalai Promises To Be A Good Sci-Fi Entertainer!
Fox Star Studios and CV Kumar's Thirukumaran Entertainment's Mundasupatti has a dream run at the Box Office and set to complete 25 days today (July 08). The film still running into packed house across theatres in Tamil Nadu. The Tamil flick has done brilliant business at Box Office.
The official confirmation from the production house says, "The film has done about Rs. 10.5 crores till date and is one of the biggest hits of this year. The content of the film has been appreciated across all quarters with audiences calling the film a laugh riot."
The makers of the movie are now planning to roll out the sequel to Mundasupatti, which would again have an interesting superstition in the background. And the makers are now inviting the audience, who have watched the film, to come up with interesting-engaging ideas for the sequel.
The brain behind the selected story idea will receive a huge cash reward. Fox Star Studios and CV Kumar are aiming to roll Mundasupatti 2 by early next year.
Mundasupatti is a hilarious comedy based on an award-winning short film. The movie is set in the 1980s and has got tremendous response from the audience.