- Akira Movie Review: No More Damsel In Distress; This Time Sonakshi Sinha Is A Rebel!
- WHAT! Nithya Menen Rejected Mahesh Babu And A R Murugadoss's Film?
- OH FRESH! Santosh Sivan Confirms Mahesh Babu-A R Murugadoss' Project, Harris Jayaraj On Board
- BIG PLANS! Mahesh Babu's 100 Crore Project With A R Murugadoss
- What Made Sonakshi Sinha Nostalgic, While Shooting For Akira?
- Anurag Kashyap Prepping To Be A Bhojpuri Villain
Murugadoss who rose to popularity all over India with his psychological thriller Ghajini, was once considered 'too young' to direct a movie. Blame his not so impressive physique or innocent looking face, Murugadoss himself has admitted that it was difficult for him to gain the confidence of producers or big actors when he was an assistant director.
But, the first hero who came forward to act in his movie believing in just his script was none other than 'Thala' Ajith Kumar. Murugadoss's first movie Dheena which went on to become a massive hit gave an impressive impetus to the director's career that took off like a rocket ship.
Owing his career defining break to Ajith, Murugadoss has recently said he has a script ready for the Ultimate Star and he will always be ready to direct Ajith Kumar whenever he is called upon by the Veeram actor.
Murugadoss has directed the most dominant actors including Ajith, Vijay, Vijayakanth, Surya, Chiranjeevi and Aamir Khan so far in his star studded career. Considering his busy schedule, it is indeed a kind gesture to wait for a call from his first hero with a script dedicated to the actor.
It also speaks volumes about the actor in Ajith Kumar and the respect he demands from everybody in the industry.