- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
Nayantara had flaunted her ex-beau Prabhu Deva's tattoo in her arm at the audio launch function of Amara Kaaviyam and it had become a topic to debate for all the gossip mongers. Now, the actress seems to have learnt the lesson and it was obvious after she tried to hide it from shutterbugs at an awards function recently.
The Billa actress donned a black designer saree at the awards ceremony. Nayantara was very cautious when the shutterbugs were around and covered it with her saree. On lookers say that she was paying attention to the tattoo and it appeared like she was not keen on flashing it again.
Nayantara inked the tattoo a few years ago when she was in love with Prabhu Deva. Even though now they have separated, she seems to be not keen on removing it. She had displayed earlier this month at the audio launch function of Amara Kaaviyam and those pics had gone viral.
On the professional front, Nayantara has her hands full with multiple projects in Kollywood. Her forthcoming movies are Idhu Namma Aalu, Thani Oruvan, Nanbenda, Masss and Night Show. Of late, she has not signed any movie in other languages.