- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
The title GV Prakash Kumar's movie Trisha Illana Nayantara as hero refers to the three top actresses of South. So, the film was in the news over the possible trouble that could land if any of the actresses raise objection over it. And, there is some positive development with Nayan giving her permission to use the title.
Our sources say that Nayantara has written a letter giving her consent to use her name in the GV Prakash's forthcoming movie. But she has requested the makers of the film not to show her in bad light or have anything in the film that could be linked to her real life. They could use the name as long as it doesn't hurt her in any manner.
A production house member says that it was a wonderful gesture of Nayantara to give her formal approval. She has not demanded anything from the movie bosses and has wished them good luck. It is said that GV Prakash's good relationship with her helped the movie bosses to have a deal without any issues.
Now, the makers of the film are waiting for Trisha Krishnan and Ileana D' Cruz's approvals. The latter is currently in Mumbai and it may take some time for her to give her consent, believes the source.