- Asin Shares A Peek-a-boo Picture Of Her Baby Girl On He 2nd Wedding Anniversary!
- Akshay Kumar Shares A Glimpse Of Asin’s Baby Girl! Calls Her ‘Little Angel’!
- WOW! It's A Baby Girl For Asin & Rahul Sharma
- Mollywood Retake: What If Suriya's Ghajini Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Lovely Couple! Asin Looks So Beautiful In This Picture With Hubby Rahul At A Wedding
- Wonderful Pictures! Asin Holidays In Italy With Her Husband Rahul Sharma
When Asin got graduated to Bollywood, Nayantara too had dreams of making it big in B-town. But, when cupid struck her and made her to fall in love with Prabhu Deva, life took a U-turn for the Ayya actress and things changed dramatically from then on.
After her marriage with Prabhu Deva was called off, the actress's never say die attitude got her back into films and she also managed to work her way up to become the leading actress in Kollywood as well as Tollywood.
Recently, when few directors from Bollywood approached her with woman-centric scripts after having watched her movies like Sri Rama Rajyam and Anamika, it is said that the actress has refused to even read the scripts and has rejected all offers that has come her way all the way from Mumbai.
When being asked about the reason for her refusal, the actress has said that it was her dream to work in Hindi movies. However, as Prabhu Deva is actively working in Bollywood, the actress feels that it might not be a good time to make her Hindi debut as rumours will once again take center stage reminding everyone about her affair with Prabhu Deva.
Also she has said that she prefers peace of mind over Hindi cinema and fears that the tranquility she has in her life at the moment might be disturbed if she enters Bollywood where her ex-beau is directing many films.