- Bairavaa To Take Over Kerala Theatres: 5 Vijay Movies That Rocked Kerala Box Office!
- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Kaththi, Vedalam & Singam 2
- Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake In Trouble, Dasari Narayana Rao Orders For Non-Cooperation
- Megastar Chiranjeevi's New Look For Kaththi?
- V V Vinayak Apologizes To Fans For Akhil's Failure
- Bollywood Actor Vivek Oberoi To Play The Baddie In Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake?
Shouting with all energy, shrieking abuses at a hero in local language and bad looks are the regular qualities of an over-the-top villain in Tamil films. But those characters will not be projected by Neil Nitin Mukesh in his debut Tamil movie Kaththi starring Illayathalapathy Vijay.
Neil Nitin Mukesh will be seen as the one, who is bad by nature and not by looks. According to the Bollywood actor, he wants to enact a role that will really impress the audience. "There is a tendency for any villain to go over the top while playing a baddie. I have avoided that in Kaththi. I wanted to ensure my character doesn't go overboard and only appear as someone who is bad by nature and not by looks," Neil told IANS.
The actor plays the role of a villain, who has returned from a foreign country. Hence, his looks have been designed like international stars. "Thanks to my stylist Rupali, I've been made as stylish as Brad Pitt and David Beckham. Since I play a foreign-returned character, I wanted to look like I belong there," he added.
The underlining part of the story is that Neil Nitin Mukesh is learning the Tamil language to perform better in Kaththi and it has impressed Vijay and AR Murugadoss.