- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
- Aruvi Producer Apologises To Thalapathy Vijay Fans!
Neil Nitin Mukesh, who has been possibly paid a bomb for his debut Tamil movie Kaththi, seems to be worth his salt. The Hindi actor is taking utmost care of his role and giving his cent percent for his character in Vijay starrer movie. It is evident with his decision to dub his own voice in Tamil!
Lots of actors from South and even from native Tamil Nadu often hesitate to dub their own voice. There are many instances of top actresses refusing to lend their voices fearing that their voices would not be accepted by Kollywood audience. Along with them, Bollywood actors, who comes to Tamil, hardly dub their our voice and even our filmmakers won't force them to do it.
But Neil Nitin Mukesh is going against the grain as he is dubbing his own voice. Initially, the Bollywood actor was not sure of dubbing his voice. It is AR Murugadoss, who asked him to lend his voice for the character. The dubbing works have started three days ago and he is successfully doing it even though he is facing a lot of difficulties to understand the Tamil language.
Neil Nitin Mukesh plays the role of a main villain, a foreign-returned North-Indian who speaks Tamil. The good news is that AR Murugadoss is happy with the outcome as the actor's voice befits his character.