- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Neil Nitin Mukesh & His Wife Rukmini Have Some Happy News, Couple Expecting Their First Baby!
- Saaho: Evelyn Sharma Is The Latest Addition To The Cast Of This Prabhas- Shraddha Kapoor Film!
- OMG! Neil Nitin Mukesh Feels It's Difficult To Shoot Prabhas' Saaho!
- DON'T MISS! Prabhas Spotted On The Sets Of Saaho As He Shoots With Neil Nitin Mukesh [New Picture]
Neil Nitin Mukesh is venturing into South films with AR Murugadoss directorial Kaththi. The Bollywood actor will be seen in the role of a villain in the forthcoming movie. Well, he is shedding weight for his role of a baddie.
The Bollywood actor himself has confirmed the news and said that he lost the weight to have leaner and sharper looks. "I shed about 10 and a half kg for Kaththi and reduced about four and half inches on the waist. I wanted the puffiness of the face to go down, so that I could look leaner and sharper," he told the IANS.
Talking about his character in Kaththi, he said that it is not a typical villain role. He fights Vijay with intelligence. He says, "It's not a typical villain role you see in the south (southern film industry). I play an extremely polished character, a north Indian who speaks Tamil, well read and foreign-returned. As a villain, I don't fight the hero with physical power, but with intelligence."
Talking about Vijay, Neil Nitin Mukesh said that he still can't believe that Vijay is a superstar because he is down-to-earth person. He considers himself lucky for bagging the movie starring Illayathalapathy and directed by AR Murugadoss.